Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Shabby Girlie Christmas Tree

I know this is a little late but things have been so busy that it has taken becoming ill to slow me down. Since I'm banished from work, boss' orders, I'm catching up on my blogging.


I just wanted to share my craft room Christmas tree. My hubby and son think it's crazy that I have a Christmas tree for my craft room, but where would I hang all my vintage mercury glass and Shiny Bright ornaments!?


I love pink, aqua, cream and glitter on my little white tree. I'm still looking for the perfect little tree topper, preferable vintage pink mercury glass!!!
I hope you had yourselves "A Shabby Little Christmas"
Much love,

Becca

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Love it!! Yup, we are all sick as dogs around here. Kyle had an ear infection, then we were all under with that LOVELY stomach bug. Then Christmas came and we all got a cold....we cannot get better! Now Kyle has what the Dr thinks may be Fifth Disease. A bright red rash alllllll over his little body! Luckily it does not itch, but it looks horrible! We are going to my brother in laws for New Years and then will be back Sunday, so maybe January 7th or 8th (Friday or Saturday) we could get together>>

Unknown said...

That is absolutely gorgeous! Hope you had a lovely Christmas and a prosperous New Year!